The ProSeries 200 valve is a durable, feature-packed electric valve designed to handle up to 200 PSI (13,8 bar) operating pressure. The glass filled nylon construction and reinforced rubber diaphragm ensure reliable performance. The 200 series valve has a working pressure range from 6 PSI (0,41 bar) minimum to 200 PSI (13,8 bar) maximum and recommended flow range from 5 to 150 GPM (19 to 568 LPM).
This model is the 1″ (2,5 cm) Female Thread.
FEATURES AND BENEFITS:
- Durable Glass-filled Nylon Construction and Reinforced Rubber Diaphragm – Ensures long life and reliable performance.
- Flow Control – To adjust water flow as needed (except 7201-J).
- Large Internal Openings and Self-cleaning Diaphragm During Every Cycle – Reduces maintenance time.
- Water Flow Indicator – Ensures proper installation every time.
- Electric or Manual Operation
- Five Year Limited Warranty